Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Fancy Schmancy

So I'm proud of myself, as I'm slowly learning how to do image stuff on the computer. Mind you, this is the company computer, so my painting has basically boiled down to cutting and pasting, but, hey, I can cut and paste now!

So, um, yeah, check it, my two images for my LiveJournal so far:


Kaneda, from Akira, whom my online name originated.







MegaMan, from, um, MegaMan. Before Square released Final Fantasy III for the Super Nintendo, this was by far my favorite video game series, and this picture from today's VGCats was too funny to pass up. The link to the comic is attached to the pic.



Finally, also from VGCats (don't worry, the artist says he loves seeing his work used on journals and message boards) new signature for Seibertron and TFW2005, the two Transformers message boards I use frequently. Again, link is attached:

So, onto other stuff.

Same old same old going here. I have a taste test tonight, so I have an excuse to get out of work early (!!), then beginning the move home by dropping off a small box of books and a large box of toys. Then its sounding like sushi as I type this out, so that's all good.

Muppets are in my rental office, but due to taste test I can't get to them till Thursday. But, oh Thursday's gonna rule. hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home