Friday, February 10, 2006

Funny (Depressing)

I'm sure the internet savvy of the world have heard about the Garfield Randomizer, which has been taken down. Basically a website took individual frames of Garfield strips and allowed you to randomly rotate them through, creating some pretty funny comics.

I saw a link on Wondermark that continues the tradition of "improving" Garfield by removing the thought balloons from the comic, making it more about Jon and his miserable life talking with a regular silent cat.

Here's the link.

I know I've said this a few times before, but now I think it's true: I am in the FINAL negotiations for the condo. The inspector stuff has been dealt with, we're heading towards final closing. As far as I can tell, there are no more roadblocks between now and the 1st.

Also, the show opens a week from today. And we only have four more rehearsals between now and then. They're giving us Tuesday, V-Day off, because we can't get into the school that day. So, good, I have Valentine's Day off. So I can... umm... prepare for 50% off Valentine's Day candy on the 15th.

W00t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home