Sunday, July 17, 2005

Borrrrrrrrrring....

Don't you hate it when you had a weekend entirely planned out, and then the second day ends up having, um, nothing goin on? And everyone you call doesn't call back? And you didn't want to go anywhere, but also REALLY wanted to get out of the apartment?

That was my day today.

Potter was great. Potter was fantastic. Potter got done in less than 24 hours, with sleep included. Leaving me with an entire Sunday of nothing.

I DID beat Wild Arms, though, so that's good.

And yesterday during my break I picked up a few Transformers. But I don't feel like reviewing them right now (man, I'm getting lazy about that already).

Hmmmm... so what is there to say? Not much. I'm brainstorming ideas about the sequel to my story, and deciding whether I want to keep it in alternate continuity or re-write it into current continuity. Either of which would work in the end, its just how to get to the conclusion that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home