Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Click to see my Star Wars Personality!!

So this is an interesting quiz, they actually go with a more realistic personality approach, comparing to 5 different characters as opposed to just 1.

So I'm Admiral Ackbar, Admiral Ozzel, Darth Vader, C-3PO, and a Wampa. Sweet...

Hmmm... not much to talk about today. I checked out 4 other places yesterday, 2 of them I came away from liking. But I've narrowed my choices down to two currently: one condo in Fridley and one townhouse in Brooklyn Park. So now I have to decide if I want to look somewhere else, or choose between these two. And I haveto break down the numbers vs. tax benefits, things like that. It can be tricky. I'll give a little more of a breakdown once I get more in-depth.

What else? Ummm, I just found out this morning that South Park is going to be syndicated this fall. I wonder how many episodes will NOT be aired for content.

And today's prediction for HBP: The hot new couple will be Ginny Weasley and Neville Longbottom, both of whom will play a much larger role after their involvement in the assault on the Ministry in Order of the Phoenix. Neville and Ginny went to the Winter Ball together in Goblet, and Neville seemed to be concerned with her a bit during the assault. Plus Ginny has been kinda going through guys a bit, so her current relationship with Dean or Seamus (I don't remember who it is) isn't guaranteed to last, especially since she's a much larger character than either of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home