Thursday, July 07, 2005

Stupid Body, Stupid Head


Okay, I'd probably appreciate this more if I had read DreamWave's G1 series. Ah, well... Still fun... BTW, its the "which Megatron are you?" quiz.

So there's apparently a lot to talk about, and I'll touch on them all briefly.

First off, the London bombings from this morning. I can't say I'm too surprised that it happened, but I'm still kind of surprised about just how much everything seems to be happening in London in the last few days, between the G8, the Olympics, and now this. Obviously the attack was because of the G8, which is occurring in Scotland. As of this point, at almost 11 am on Thursday, there have been no "official" claims for responsibility, just a claim on a website from a group called Qaida Al Jihad, or something like that. It was a site that also claimed that Italy and Denmark are next, but the site has since been taken off of the internet. Whether this means that it was just a bs statement or what is left to be determined, as no group has contacted the British police force.

I probably have some more stuff to say, but right now my head's kinda foggy in general, so I'll wait till it gets a little clearer before I take another shot at it.

The reason my head's foggy is because my body woke me up at 3 am, telling me that something I ate earlier wasn't agreeing with me. Anything beyond that would be TMI, so I'll just say that afterwards my brain started whirling around about the condos that I saw earlier in the day, and my apartment, and things like that, and next thing I knew it was 6 am and I was still awake.

I was trying to decide how my layout in a new condo is going to be, especially in a 2-bedroom place. Right now I'm thinking 1) a living room with the couch and big tv, 2) a "geek room" with my computer, stereo, theater wall, and my toy collection, and 3) bedroom with bed, small tv and ps2. I know that, right now, I only use the living room in the morning. Most of my evenings that aren't spent at theatre or with friends is spent on the computer with some sort of background noise, either dvd or cd. And that I usually play some video games before bed.

With those in mind, I COULD set up the PS2 in the living room, the small TV and DVD player in the geek room, so I could play my DVD's while I'm on my computer.

Again, this is all just ramblings in my head so far. The only other thought is my mental debate about the Big Couch. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I don't use half of it very often, so its kinda a pain to keep the big bulky thing around, especially if my new living room is smaller than my current. Might sell it to a friend, in a garage sale, or via EBay, and pick a new one up at IKEA or something like that. Again, we'll see later.

But, of the three places I've seen so far, I like two of them, but they both have different pros and cons. One is spacious, neutral, with a washer and dryer in the room, but is also expensive and on the first floor, limiting safety and privacy. The other is hardwood, second floor, cheaper, with a gas stove, but is smaller, with a paint- and wallpaper-job that any little tweak of might affect its eventual resale value.

Anything else to say, eh, I don't know. Too tired right now. Again, have the potential to say a lot of stuff after this weekend, but right now its just same old same old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home