Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Hunt Begins

Well, one hunt has already begun, as you've seen in the last few postings. I'm a geek, what can I say?

The other, more mainstream, hunt begins tonight with me checking out the first two condos found by my realtors. Last night I drove by both of them just to get a feel for the neighborhoods in general, and, of the two, one has piqued my curiosity already.

This one is a few miles from my apartment, $115,000, 2-bedroom condo called Black Forest condos, or something like that. 818 square foot, with washers and dryers on each floor. Its also in a very nice neighborhood, which would seem to be good for resale value.

The other one is on 41st and Central, which isn't the nicest area. Its $140,000, 2-bedroom, 968 sq/ft, with washer and dryer in each room.

Both have assocation fees of about $220 a month, which seems about average.

So I'll let you all know how that goes tonight once I get a look at the inside. Plus I'll still be keeping my eyes open for lower-priced places elsewhere.

Otherwise, not much going on here. The only other big thing that happened last night I won't be getting into until it actually occurs on Saturday, to make sure I 1) don't get ahead of myself, 2) don't misread things, or 3) don't make an ass of myself.

So, yeah, Saturday or Sunday I'll mention it, promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home