Monday, August 22, 2005

Adventures Of The Motivationally Challenged

So its been a few days since I blogged. I would LOVE to say it's because I've been so busy that I haven't had time. Or that there's been so little going on that I haven't had anything interesting to say.

But, quite frankly, I just have to say it's because I've had this complete LACK of motivation the last few days. And its made my brain disappear, too.

See, I can't even write well due to my lack of brain. I forgot to buy RenFest tickets on Friday, partially because there were only three of us answering phones and partially because I just plum forgot. And I spent most of my weekend sitting around and watching three discs of Buffy Season Seven due to lack of motivation.

But I DID do laundry. And brought three more boxes worth of stuff home, but it was stuff that never really left their boxes to begin with, so it wasn't TOO big of a deal.

What is there to say? Man, I don't know. My savings are back up over 3000, as I recieved my rental housing credit, or whatever its called, in the mail. That combined with my newly-raised paycheck was good.

I COULD talk about a TF I picked up a few days ago, Clocker, but, eh, I'll do it later.

I'm thrilling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home