Thursday, August 18, 2005

Curses & Double Curses

Christopher Walken isn't running for president. Figured it was a hoax, but DAMN he would so win!

"Good Evening... my... fellow aMERicans..."

Curses.

Blogger has post reply spam. It has already been deleted from my blog, but I wouldn't think it would exist.

Double curses.

But on the plus side:

Twins are only 4 out of the wild card, after Johan almost pitches a no-hitter and they sweep the White Sox.

I think we can do it. Cleveland's only a game ahead of us, they're easily passable. The Yankees are dead in the water after getting beaten AGAIN by the Devil Rays (ps: ha, ha), and Oakland's just begging for a hard fall.

Not holding my breath, though. But being 4 games out of the wild card with a month and a half left in the season, winning 5 in a row with a crappy Mariners team coming into town... we're certainly not out of it.

Also plusses:

I get Muppets tonight!

I get my friend DJ this weekend!

And I might be going to Rennaissance Festival this weekend, as well.

Good all around.

Pay attention, as I will be selling a couch on my blog soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home