Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ahhh, Nostalgia...

Just when you thought you forgot about this movie, here comes a cameo!

As I write this, its on the "index" page, but anyone who looks at it after today may have to go back to the 080305 entry in the archives.

Ahhh, Johnny Five, how we miss thee.

Oh, wait, maybe we don't. Nevermind.

Well, ended up looking at two condos yesterday. One of which I liked a lot. I'm going to talk to my loan officer to get an estimate about how much it would cost me per month to see how it fits in with my life.

But, right now, I'm hesitant. There will be a LOT of things I'll be paying for there that I won't be taking advantage of. Mainly underground parking. Great thing if there was a direct bus line from there, but I'd either have to get up a half-hour earlier than usual to hop a bus to another bus, or park-and-ride, which defeats the whole "underground heated parking" thing.

The other place... well, the less said about that, the better. Horrible condition, would need a whole tear-out-and-start-over job. Just, yeah, sad...

So right now its looking like I'll be moving home for a few months. Which I can handle. Won't help my social life much, but since 1) I don't HAVE much of a social life, 2) Almost everyone I know will either be in another state or ALSO living at home, and 3) With my luck lately, I won't have to worry about sneaking a girlfriend into my bedroom, it should suffice.

Besides, as soon as I move in I'm going to push hard for a December move out, might even keep searching with the intent for a December close. That way I'll have 2+ months of money saved up that aren't going towards rent and utilities.

I'll still be buying my Transformers, though. I'm not a barbarian.

Can you tell I'm using this blog to motivate myself to make a decision? Irritating, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home