Thursday, July 28, 2005

Of Raw Fish

I did a first yesterday: I had meself some sushi. Yes, Carla, I know I had sushi once when I was at your place in Duluth, but this is raw fish sushi I'm talking about. I think it was okay, I'm probably a little more in favor of raw fish rolls in the future than the simple raw fish on rice concept. But it was still an experience and it were good.

Probably gonna be a short blog today because, as much as raw fish intrigues the average reader, there's just not much to say about it except the obvious. So I will say these tiny bites instead:

- Read a great review of HBP online today. Very long, very deeply-invested, definitely written more smartly than mine was. There's some parts of it I agree with, and some parts to which I disagree. I also seem to be the only person in the world who is convinced that Snape's evil. Or let's put it this way: if Rowling makes him good in book seven, I will not like the decision, for the reasons that I mentioned last week.

EDIT: Oops, forgot to post the link to the review. Here ya go.

- I took a look at a few condo sites yesterday and the day before, and threw a few at my realtor to check out. Two of them are across Hwy 36 from Rosedale, which will mean park-and-ride, and another's in the same unit that I found the first unit that I really liked. Its' very small, but also costs less than my rent currently.

- I'm trying to decide if I wanna invest money in Transformers knockoffs. Big Lots has boxed sets of G1 Constructicons, Aerialbots, and Protectobots for 6 dollars apiece. On one hand they aren't technically Transformers, but on the other hand, to get a hold of actual G1's of these sets nowadays would cost 70-80 dollars, MINIMUM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home