Thursday, July 21, 2005

Now Comes Deep Thoughts

If I ever fall off the top of a building, I'm going to make myself go limp. That way people on the ground will think I'm a dummy and will try to catch me because, hey, free dummy!

Yeah, that's a Jack Handey-ism, but I couldn't help it after the title.

I got a second look at the condo I liked last night. I still like it, but I also recognize a lot of stuff that I wanna do to it. Half of the rooms look good, and half of them need some cosmetic work done. ie one of them is pink and the other one has some wallpaper that would be good to get rid of.

Right now I'm having, what's probably typical for most people in my situation, second thoughts. I know that its probably the best deal I'm going to get on the market right now, between location and price. I just need to get myself to talk to my loan officer and figure out what kind of financing I can get for the place, and if I'll be able to afford to live there right away.

Either that or I move in with the parents for a few months, build up some money, and start at square one.

Ugh... the real world, at least the real world without someone to split this stuff with, kinda sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home