Monday, July 18, 2005

My Very First Hit

On my Where's George? account. For those who don't know what the site is, its one of those dumb worthless sites that's a lot of fun. You take all your money, enter it into the system, mark it with the web address, and hope someone else down the line enters in the same bill.

I just got my first today, its only gone 8.6 miles since I entered it at the end of May. But, still, worthless fun!

In other news... ummm... well, I'm getting a second look at the Fridley condo on Wednesday. Plus I'm planning to do a drive-by on a townhouse in Hilltop tonight.

I've been doing some thinking about my next fanfic. Still haven't decided if its going to continue my original story or start with a new one. I'll be completely honest in saying that I feel more comfortable with the ideas I'm putting into it if its based off of post-HBP continuity. I just hope I don't get anyone bugging me to continue my first fic.

For those who care, I don't feel like reviewing the two Transformers I picked up a few days ago, but in case people like looking at the pics, here's the pictures for Scattorshot (robot, alt mode) and Hardtop (robot, alt mode).

Oh, and I came upon a really interesting quote from Steven Spielberg last night. Interesting as in flippin fantastic! Spielberg's been executive producer for the Transformers live action movie for a while now, but who knew that he was a fanboy?

Here's a quote, from Spielberg, on a video played at the San Diego Comic Con:

"I think that as long as there has been Transformers, I have been one of the biggest fans. And I am not talking about buying these toys for my children and watching them glow and enjoy themselves. I am talking about buying those toys for ME!"

"Years ago I always thought that there was a movie somewhere in this concept. This genious concept that Hasbro designed, engineered and distributed. And I am just really proud that, here we are in 2005, that were are now starting our first, but certainly not the last, Transformers movie!"

Yes, Spielberg is a Transformers Geek. Which makes me feel a LOT more comfortable about his movie than I have before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home