Tuesday, July 19, 2005

La La Lala La La...

It's a wonderful thing to wake up in a bed that's not covered in sweat. After nine days of 90+ degree heat, which was apparently the longest streak of 90's we've had since 1988, it was good to know that I could fall alseep with a sheet on the bed.

Unfortunately, its still gonna be in the upper 80's today. *sigh* What can I say, I'm yearning for September & October. I'll take a state where the high temp is 70 or 75 and the low is in the upper teens. There's my perfect world.

Otherwise, last night was a pretty slow night. I started playing Final Fantasy Tactics and am slowly realizing that it ain't no Shining Force. This game is complex beyond anything I normally play. Of course, probably hand it to someone who plays Warcraft or Diablo and its probably a walk in the park, but I guess I don't like to have TOO much control over a game.

In some brief, albeit horrific, movie news:

Drew Barrymore wants ET 2.

Johnny Depp cast to play Gypsy Rose Lee.

And yes, children, don't worry, there WILL be a Smurfs movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home