Monday, July 25, 2005

Whoda Thunk?

People I don't know are actually reading my blog. Whoda thunk?

For the guy who responded to my Lance Armstrong post, you're right, I should probably do my research a little more. As my Denny Green quote says on the top, America is great because everyone has an opinion, but America's also great because you don't have to listen to it. We may all feel what we want to feel.

And for the person who asked about my Harry Potter castings, Fenrir is the evil werewolf introduced in Half-Blood Prince, who turned Lupin into a werewolf and at the end turned Bill into a to-be-determined.

Oh, yeah, that should have had a spoiler warning. Oops.

The weekend was uneventful. Saw a production of Bye Bye Birdie at the outdoor theater I used to work with. It was good, and they're planning on doing Joseph next year, so I'm thinking I might go back and partake in that.

Sunday I participated in some Guerilla filmmaking. Which is, of course, climbing around in trees and throwing your poop at the camera.

And, okay, there's a rumor going around the net now that Thomas Hayden Church is going to play the Chameleon in the next Spider-Man movie. I suppose I can see the casting choice, but the question remains "The Chameleon?!?!" There are at least a dozen characters in the Spider-Man universe who are more recognizable to the general public than him. And with more original powers. He's a shapeshifter. Woo hoo.

Are we already to the point where we have to resort to a shapeshifter? Where's Sandman? Where's Hobgoblin? Where's Mysterio? Electro? Scorpion? Shocker? Hydro-Man? Venom? Carnage? Rhino? Kraven?

And it also looks like its back to watching Smallville again next season, as James Marsters is apparently joining the cast as Brainiac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home