Friday, January 20, 2006

Funny Stuff

So I'm adding a new link to the sidebar, if for no other reason than introducing me to one enlightening article.

I read QC and S&F, two comics over on my sidebar. And I knew about the "feud" between the two. But when Fleen decided to write an article on said fake feud, the article introduced me to the message boards for the sites. Which are infinitely more hilarious.

Good job, Fleen. After seeing how else neat your site is, and how many links you done got, I've added ya. English rules.

PS: Jeph's got better art, Sam's got funnier writing. At least until the past month or so, not enjoying the last few storylines. He also eats gerbils on his lunch break.

In other parts of the world, it's always nice to discover a cheaptheatre (it's become one word, btw) in your neighborhood. Maple Grove's old theatre has gone the $3 route. Which also means I can finally see Rent this weekend. Not because I haven't WANTED to see it, I just haven't had anyone who wanted to see it for more than $3.

Also, it seems like a really good cheaptheatre (one word), as it has some shows that aren't necessarily considered "second run" yet. Right now they're playing The Producers, which only came out a month ago.

Still waiting to hear back from my realtors about some god-awful assessments attached to the condo I'm looking at. I was hoping to make an offer by the end of the week, but the week's running out. MLK Day crossed a lot of wires.

So this weekend's looking like a big gaping chasm of What the Hell? I could be making an offer on a place, I could be out partying, I could be sitting around trying to get my Pokemon to level 25 and able to beat the Flight Trainer. It's one of those kinds of weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home