Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Want Batgirl?

Have Batgirl.

More additions to yesterday's post:

- Rehearsals for Secret Garden have started back up again this week, with my time slowly being filled more and more this. Which I have no problem with. I've been sitting on my arse far too much these past few, well, months, and it's good to get back in the saddle again. Especially now that blocking has gotten underway, we can get to doing things more than sitting around and singing.

Also, it's a good cast to work with, one of the few casts I've worked with that contains no irritating people! Faboo!

- I've become re-addicted to Pokemon. Currently my Pokedex is up to 67 out of, um, not sure, 300? Missing quite a few, basically. I've decided that, instead of trying to trade for all the other characters that I can't pick up, I'm gonna invest $20 bucks into a Gameshark and fill up my 'Dex after I've beaten the Elite Four. That way I can get into the Battle Frontier.

And I might be picking up Animal Crossing or Trauma Center by the end of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home