Thursday, January 05, 2006

Painful

So, okay, you've all heard of the Celebrity Dancing show. Not sure exactly of its title, but I think we all know it exists. Evander Holyfield, Mr. Peterman, that kinda thing. You couldn't pay me to watch the show.

There's a sequel starting up in a few days, with George Hamilton, Master P, and a half-dozen other people trying to look for a job.

But then they had to go and bring in Stacy Keibler. I know, I know, she's with the WWE, which is considered stupid in most people's minds. But that doesn't dismiss the fact that, to me at least, she's one of the most beautiful women in celebritidom.

Why? Why, ABC, must you give me a reason to want to watch this pile of crap? Stacy, I'm begging you, save me the pain and get eliminated, or voted off, or whatever the show does, so I don't have to watch it!

Or go all the way, and find out what happens when mainstream audiences get attached to a pro wrestler.

Well, I gave up on Kingdom Hearts yesterday. Not because it's a bad game, nothing like that. It's just that the last two or three boss battles have taken such a quantum leap in difficulty that I'm simply not prepared to fight them.

So I started on Pokemon Emerald. Oh, lord, I have to prepare myself for total absorption now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home