Sunday, February 12, 2006

Two Thoughts Before Sleep

1) EA Sports seems to be making too many video games. Madden, sure. MLB, NBA, NHL, sure.

Boxing. Arena Football. COLLEGE BASEBALL. Too much.

2) I need a cd with the following songs on them, as I don't know how to find them online without buying the full soundtrack:

- "Zankoku no Tenshi no Thesis" from Neon Genesis Evangelion (my previous favorite anime theme)
- "Melissa" from Fullmetal Alchemist (my new favorite anime theme. This is the video, I just don't know how to get it into a wmv audio for my player.)
- The theme song from Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex
- Inuyasha's theme
- The song from the final episode of Cowboy Bebop (a different version of the closing theme)

Basically, if someone could just make a cd with like the 10 or 15 best anime songs, they would be in my debt for all eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home