Friday, August 26, 2005

Two Four Days!

Like my new picture? Ain't it purdy?

And my bar up on top? It's black. Spooooooky!

Big honking question mark of a weekend coming up, which is fine. My next few weekends are actually all big honkins. I'm going to the State Fair on Wednesday, but think I might want to go again during Labor Day weekend. Unfortunately, everyone's gone that weekend.

Hmmm... so I've been dinking around various webcomics lately. There's some odd ones out there. Not for work opening, would you like to see the comic strip that makes fun of hentai, complete with incest and necrophelia jokes? Or the one that takes place in a nudist colony?

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and after today my next two weeks are 4-day weekends. THAT'S where my title came from! *smacks head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home